The mission of the AKC Canine Health Foundation, Inc. (CHF) is to advance the health of all dogs and their owners by funding sound scientific research and supporting the dissemination of health information to prevent, treat and cure canine disease.
The Clumber Spaniel Club of America first donation to CHF was in 1998. CSCA has been a member club since 2010.
The following documents are reprinted with permission from the AKC Canine Health Foundation.
The documents are in Adobe PDF format and will open in a new window.
- Fresh Chilled Semen Breedings - Part I Stud Dog, Dr. Scarlette Gotwals
- Fresh Chilled Semen Breedings - Part II Brood Bitch. Dr. Scarlette Gotwals
- Noise Phobia, Dr. Karen Overall
- Separation Anxiety, Dr. Karen Overall
- Supporting Research Across Breeds
- What to Expect When You Visit a Veterinary Oncologist, Dr. Rachel Reiman