There are many ways to help Clumber Spaniel Rescue & Placement.
- Organize or help with a fundraising event.
- If necessary, go to the local shelter to see if a Clumber is in need.
- Hand out our Rescue Flyer to shelters, other rescue groups, and your veterinarian. Ask them to contact Clumber Rescue & Placement if they come across a Clumber that needs a new home.
- Provide transportation for a rescued Clumber from the shelter to a foster home or vet.
- Become a foster home for rescued Clumbers.
- If you already own a Clumber, be available to host potential Clumber adoptees, to show off and experience our wonderful breed in person.